Expert resources and best practice tools to meet your strategic objectives
Today’s supply chains are complex and extensive and any decision made can have profound effects on a company’s performance. Our Global Solutions Implementation Group implements the best practice supply chain processes and resources to help your project leaders assess and deploy global resources to meet your business requirements and long term strategic objectives.
The group is director-led and each project manager has core expertise complemented by individual specialties ranging from industry verticals to extensive functional experience. As a single point of contact, the project manager works with client counterparts to identify, align and manage the global, cross-functional resources required to deliver solutions.
Take advantage of our best practice experience
Our team draws on an indispensable range of best practice case studies developed though our work with the world’s leading importers and exporters. Our global implementation teams have honed their skills by:
- Geographic reach – In over 70 countries, APL Logistics offers a team with global and local knowledge and cultural awareness
- Best practice – Leveraging best practices from complex global supply chains
How implementation works
Our implementation teams follow a Project Management Institute (PMI)-inspired implementation model. Our approach is differentiated by our product leadership and our investment in understanding our customers’ business. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Supply chain network analysis – Focus on international inbound networks with Information Technology (IT) integration and visibility requirements
- New service solution development
- Deployment of PMI-based documentation and management processes
- Change and risk management
- Large scale system deployment and conversion
The APL Logistics Global Implementation Group combines world-class supply chain knowledge with disciplined project management.