Optimize and Manage Collaborative Shipping with APL Logistics’ ShipMax℠ Alliance
Scottsdale, Arizona, 03 Sep 2015
APL Logistics, the go-to global supply chain specialist, today launched ShipMax Alliance – an easy-to-use collaborative shipping solution designed to save time and money by optimizing and managing high-frequency truck deliveries across increasingly complex supply chains.
Developed with APL Logistics’ world-class supply chain management expertise, ShipMax Alliance helps shippers – particularly in the consumer and retail industries – take advantage of collaborative logistics in a variety of ways, including:
- Seamlessly pairing freight loads from compatible partners to common destinations;
- Managing a steady stream of smaller deliveries to customers from multiple origins to common destination pairs – without incurring additional costs;
- Saving time and money by automating processes to streamline routes, customize cargo combinations and optimize delivery schedules;
- Requiring minimal training and low integration expenses to speed implementation;
- Tracking metrics through detailed carrier performance reports and dashboards
"APL Logistics saw customers struggle, sometimes manually, to handle a growing volume of smaller, more frequent deliveries to fulfil e-commerce or omni-channel orders. Our in-depth supply chain work and experience across multiple industries found that despite increased supply chain complexity, customers can achieve cost and service improvements through collaborative logistics. The launch of ShipMax Alliance, a powerful yet easy-to-use collaborative shipping solution, adds another offering to our end-to-end supply chain tool-kit. It is designed to help customers focus on growing their business, while tracking cost and service metrics." said Fabio Duque, APL Logistics Global Vertical Leader for Consumer.
ShipMax Alliance will initially launch in the Americas, with a planned roll out to other regions in early 2016. You can find out more information about ShipMax Alliance at www.apllogistics.com.
Kah Soon Au
Telephone: 65-6371 2597
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials and Retail sectors. The company has a global network covering all major markets; backed by a multinational workforce of about 6,000 people.
APL Logistics is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, visit www.apllogistics.com.