December 21, 2020 in CUSTOMER ADVISORY
COVID-19: APLL Regional Network Update (Dalian)
- 4 cold-chain workers working with Dalian Port Yidu Cold Chain Co., Ltd have tested positive for COVID-19
- As of date of Advisory, Dalian Terminal is closed until further notice
- Unable to deliver laden containers to CY (port)
- Trucking from Factory to CY (port): We can arrange for trucking from factory, but the laden container will be sitting at depot i/o terminal
All our CFS and other warehouse operations remain operational, while our staff are 100% working in the office.
We are monitoring the situation and will work directly with customers in the event of any potential impact on shipments.
Please refer to the COVID-19 Operational Status Matrix here for most recent detailed regional updates.
Global cases can be tracked by accessing this live map created by Johns Hopkins University.
Important note regarding return to office actions:
- APL Logistics cannot cite specific dates on return to office actions globally. We will continue to provide advance notice of changes to this arrangement.
- The safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority. We will consider each country/state’s local plans against what will be phased using new guidelines.
- Bottom line we will take a cautious approach globally.
As always, information regarding the COVID 19, including Q&A, online training, technical guidelines, preventative measures, travel guidance, etc. can be found on the WHO website: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus, and we encourage you to reference local health authorities and guidelines in your area.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at email@example.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.