August 11, 2021 in COVID-19 UPDATES
COVID-19: APLL Regional Network Update (China)
Ningbo (Meishan Terminal)
- Meishan Terminal (MSICT), one of the terminals in Ningbo has reported 1 positive COVID-19 case. It is now closed due to the infected port worker.
- All pick-up and gate-in services are suspended as of August 11, 2021, 03:30.
- Vessel delays are expected, and shipments will be impacted.
All other terminals, depots, APLL warehouses and office remain operational.
We will monitor the situation and update accordingly. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact your APL Logistics Account Manager or local APL Logistics office.
Important note regarding return to office actions:
- APL Logistics cannot cite specific dates on return to office actions globally. We will continue to provide advance notice of changes to this arrangement.
- The safety and well-being of our employees are our top priority. We will consider each country/state’s local plans against what will be phased using new guidelines.
- The bottom line is that we will take a cautious approach globally.
As always, information regarding the COVID 19, including Q&A, online training, technical guidelines, preventative measures, travel guidance, etc. can be found on the WHO website: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus, and we encourage you to reference local health authorities and guidelines in your area.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at email@example.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.